Those Dad Jokes that I use as titles for these weekend joke posts.
Suitable for all audiences.
I have a file on my desktop on my main Debian Linux Computer that I keep them and when I need one, cut, paste, publish.
I don't really understand Number 6 but here you go!
"Get Thee to a Punnery"
- Review of the new Mary Poppins themed restaurant: Super cauliflower cheese but the lobster was atrocious.
- Never try to teach a pig to play basketball - he'll just hog the ball.
- I swallowed a laxative with holy water - I'm about to start a religious movement.
- I once had a job at an eyeglass store but I quietly quit. I didn't want to make a spectacle.
- I nearly bought a hill today, but it was a bit too steep.
- The frog's DNA test revealed that he was a tad Polish.
- Some people think my puns are juvenile. I prefer to think of them as full groan.
- I didn't think wearing orthopedic shoes would help, but I stand corrected"
- It was raining cats and dogs. There were poodles all over the road.
- The state police highway officer worked tirelessly in the heavy rain to assist a lady whose car was stuck in a ditch. He was a real trooper.
- What does a spy do in the rain? He goes undercover
- I once had a job prospecting for gold, but it didn't pan out.
- I just got a new job at a guillotine factory... I'll be headed there shortly.
- While was sitting on a bench I noticed a really foul odor - then I realized it was a pew.
- Athenians hate mornings because Dawn is tough on Greece.