How much easier do you want?
It was pretty good too. Not too sweet, and this recipe is one that I will stick with since I still have the beer and want something "bread" and not "muffin-like".
Sugar in these breads seem to be added to counter the taste of baking powder. I personally tend to omit, but you can try it like this and adjust later like I will.
The ingredients are easy:
- 1 bottle of Beer. 12 OZ/340mL. I used Corona Extra Longneck because we're in Quarantine.
- 3 cups SIFTED of Self Rising Flour. 680g according to DuckDuckGo.com
- 3 Tablespoons of Sugar - TO TASTE, I used none because I forgot. Standard measure is 15g per tablespoon or 45g total.
- Grease your Bread Pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- SIFT 3 Cups Self Rising Flour into a mixing bowl.
- Add Sugar to Taste - Or Don't because I forgot it.
- Pour your 12 ounce beer into the mixing bowl and mix until it "Comes Together"
- Mix the batter and pour into greased bread pan.
- Bake for 40 plus "minutes" - until properly golden brown.
If you don't have Self Rising Flour:
For Each Cup:
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking POWDER
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
Sift or mix together.
Post a Comment