I've had it in Butterscotch and Cherry as well as the more common Chocolate and frankly it just makes the world so much better.
But it is so simple that it is dangerous.
Refined Coconut Oil - The neutral stuff with no flavor.
Chocolate Bits or a flavored of "melty bar" with a similar texture like Butterscotch, cherry, and so on.
Oh and it's a ratio so you get to do Math. 12 to 1 down to 6 to 1 I have seen for in the recipes. This is a flexible ratio, if you go with 12 to 1, it will turn solid between uses, 6 to 1 will be more towards liquid.
This is how simple this is:
- 1 cup 8 ounces or 224g Chocolate Chips (or similar candy)
- 2 teaspoons or 10 ml Refined Coconut Oil
- Pour all ingredients into Microwave Safe Bowl
- Blast the ingredients in 30 second bursts in the microwave at full power, stirring each time, three 30 second blasts should be more than enough.
- Your Magic Shell should be silky soft by the time it is ready.
- Allow to cool somewhat before using or it will melt your Ice Cream.
- It will also harden when stored at room temperature or lower, blast it in the Microwave to reuse.
Post a Comment