Dunno, felt good at the time.
Gives me an outlet for creativity.
I like to share my thoughts.
It helps keep my Sister up to date with what's going on.
I can do my Technical Writing here.
It is entertaining to me.
It can be entertaining to others.
All of the above.
This is my 1000th posting. That's a lot of writing.
I've done a post a day, every day since September 13th, 2009. Who knows how long I will keep this up? Someday my priorities will change, I'll find my time used up by other things. This typically takes about a half hour a day on average to do. I don't write every single day since I do tend to post jokes sent to me on Saturday and Sunday.
Since I've never actually gotten paid for any of this writing, I could easily walk away with a shrug. It wouldn't be the first time that I volunteered for something I found interesting and stayed with it for a long time. My own personal philosophy is find something you enjoy and look for the long term results. When I got into inline skating with everyone else back in the 1990s, I continued until I skated 21,000 miles.
Long term. Besides I enjoyed that as well.
In any of these round number pat on the back posts, you always have a list.
Here's my top 10 postings of all time.
- Gold Medal Flour Extraordinary Biscuits.
- Morning Rain Brings Barky Showers.
- Hotmail Annoyance - Turn Off Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Willie T's Bar Key West Picture.
- New Post, New Month, Last Picture.
- Merry Xmas, Here's Your Sign!
- True Story - 2 Duck Hunters in Wisconsin.
- Parking Hours Discussed at the City Commission.
- GFS Marketplace Review.
- Ikea Poang vs La-z-Boy Barnett Reclina-Rocker Review.
Post a Comment