This is what happens when someone who knows just a little bit about cooking gets creative in the kitchen to relieve boredom.
Since it was so easy, I'd put this under the heading "Bachelor Chow" or "Things to do with your kid".
Pie Crusts are supposed to be simple. Putting it all together can be a chore, but this one wasn't.
The entire pie that you see in the second picture fell together in about 10 minutes, and that was long because I had to let the dog back into the house.
- 1 Graham Cracker - sheet, four little cookies
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
That's for each bowl. Double to make enough for two.
- Crumble your Graham Cracker until it is an even crumb to your preference. Putting the cracker in a plastic bag will make this step easier.
- Pour Graham Cracker Crumbs in Bowl.
- Add Sugar.
- Put Butter on top and microwave for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted.
- Mix the ingredients while still warm until the butter and sugar has dissolved.
- The result will be a lumpy paste that you can form in the bottom of a small bowl with a teaspoon.
You can give the bowl another blast in the microwave if you prefer, but I just fill with the pie filling or pudding.
Filling - get a box of Pistachio Royal Instant Sugar Free Pudding to have what I had. Otherwise fill with your favorite instant no bake pudding. Use 1 1/2 cups milk instead of the normal 2.
I recommend Royal Instant Sugar Free instead of Jello because the flavor is so much better. One box of pudding will fill two bowls/pies.
As you see in this picture, the total damage was 230 calories. It's less than some chocolate bars, and not as much sugar if you're watching your weight.