Something you can throw together in 5 to 10 minutes?
Only Four Ingredients for the main course?
The only complaint I had about this recipe was that it was quite wet. I will make it again, but I'll cut back on the Soy sauce. It made up about 10-12 ounces of a sweet brown sauce that went well with the chicken, but it was too much even if you served it on top of rice.
So here you go:
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins.
- All ingredients into the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- The chicken will fall apart on the fork when done.
- Serve on a bed of rice, optional.
When I did make this, I used a mix of chicken breasts and thighs. Personally I'm a thigh man. Always have been.
It's a mildly sweet recipe, so it should work well with any poultry, as well as being interesting with Pork.