ANYONE can make this in under 5 minutes.
Well... there is a catch. This is from a mix.
I used a mix that called for 1/3 cup of mix for one serving. There was only one ingredient other than that, water.
So if you have a mix that only calls for Mix and Water... you're done.
- Cake Mix - 1.65 ounces or 47 grams. Measure this by weight.
- Water - 1 ounce or 28 grams. 1/8 cup or 2 tablespoons.
- To a large coffee mug or small mixing bowl, add the cake mix.
- Add 1 ounce of water. That is two tablespoons or 28 Grams.
- Mix it up until it's smooth.
- Take one Muffin Paper or Cupcake Paper.
- Insert into a coffee mug that allows it to sit inside. This will hold the paper upright so you get the Cupcake Shape.
- Microwave at full power for 2 minutes. My microwave is 1200 watts. Yours might not be and you will have to watch this timing. Your Mileage May Vary!
My cupcake turned out fine, if a wee bit over done. Next time, I will shave 10 seconds off.