I was looking around the floor the other day and thought that it was time to run the vacuum cleaner again. There was a ball of fluff that was a combination of Dog Fur and Parrot Down rolling around in a small tight circle under the intake for the air conditioning in the house.
Then I read this particular posting that was sent to me by Kevin and smiled. It's to nobody in particular.
I did get the vacuuming done though. Can't stand having tumbleweeds in the hallway!
TO ALL NON-PET OWNERS WHO VISIT AND LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PETS:
(1) They live here. You don't.
(2) If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it 'fur'-niture.
(3) I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
(4) To you, they are animals. To me, they are adopted sons/daughters who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and don't speak clearly.
Remember, dogs and cats are better than kids because they:
(1) eat less,
(2) don't ask for money all the time,
(3) are easier to train,
(4) normally come when called,
(5) never ask to drive the car,
(6) don't smoke or drink,
(7) don't want to wear your clothes,
(8) don't have to buy the latest fashions,
(9) don't need a gazillion dollars for college and
(10) if they get pregnant, you can sell their children ....
Post a Comment